If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you’ll know that Nadège Patisserie is the place I recommend to anyone who asks for “Toronto’s best macarons.” If you’ve been reading this blog for a while, you might remember I interviewed Nadège herself for Spotlight Toronto a couple of years ago, when the store had only […]
Tag Archives | toronto bakeries
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays – oeufs en cocotte aux champignons
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Bettelman
- French Fridays: Madeleines from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Gratin de Pâtes au Jambon (Cheesy Pasta Bake) from In the French kitchen with kids!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Maple-Star Anise Cookies