If you read this blog regularly, you’ll know what a huge fan I am of “minifying” recipes, especially sweet ones. With only two of us in the house, it’s not realistic to bake full recipe amounts of many of the recipes I make from cookbooks (see: Tuesdays with Dorie and French Fridays with Dorie participation). […]
Tag Archives | The Prairie Girl Cupcake Cookbook
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Sheet pan supper-balsamic chicken with baby potatoes and mushrooms from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs made treats from Peace, Love and Fibre by Mairlyn Smith
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Mint-White Chocolate Pots de Crème
- Lemon blueberry financiers for National Cupcake Day
- French Fridays: Hachis Parmentier