Welcome to Summer Reads 2017 where I’ll be reviewing a series of “not just cookbooks” (this is actually the final post in this summer’s series 🙁 ) As soon as I read this blurb from the publisher, I couldn’t wait to read The New Farm. You know those books where the city folks move to […]
Tag Archives | The New Farm
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Croquets
- Cook the Book Fridays: Lightning-Fast Tahini Pork from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs work chocolate magic with Kerry Beal
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Smoky, Cheesy Cookies
- French Fridays: Tartinade choco-noisette (Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread)