I’ve been in England in the Cotswolds for the past week and will be writing some of the places I have visited over the next week or so but couldn’t resist sharing these photos from the lovely Stroud Farmers’ Market which I checked out last weekend. What a feast for the eyes (and tummy!)… If […]
Tag Archives | Stroud Farmer’s Market
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Puffed Grain & Miso Cookies
- No-bake chocolate energy bites
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Cauliflower Tikka Masala from Jamie’s VEG
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Cannelés
- Cook the Book Fridays: Pasta with Shrimp, Squash, Lemon and Lots of Herbs from Everyday Dorie