If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you’ll know that Nadège Patisserie is the place I recommend to anyone who asks for “Toronto’s best macarons.” If you’ve been reading this blog for a while, you might remember I interviewed Nadège herself for Spotlight Toronto a couple of years ago, when the store had only […]
This post is brought to you by a lazy afternoon on the couch one Saturday in Paris. I will admit right here that when I am in Paris, on my own, and pottering around the apartment, I will often have the TV on in the background. I like hearing French that is not the French […]
what are you looking for?
- Cauliflower Mac and Cheese with Roasted Tomatoes
- Cook the Book Fridays: Salted-Chocolate Hot Fudge Sundaes from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives