This is part of my Summer Reads series where I’ll be reviewing a series of “not just cookbooks”. This week’s selection for Summer Reads is part-mystery, part-memoir, part-history book set in wartime and post-war Europe and Australia and once I started it I couldn’t put it down. I read it in one sitting – again, […]
Tag Archives | louisa Deasey
what are you looking for?
- No bake oatmeal chocolate chip energy bites
- Homemade Iced Vo-Vos for Australia Day
- Cook the Book Fridays: Pasta with Cabbage, Winter Squash and Walnuts from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs bake pear blueberry cheesecake galettes from Duchess at Home
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Puffed Grain & Miso Cookies