If you read this blog regularly, you’ll know what a huge fan I am of “minifying” recipes, especially sweet ones. With only two of us in the house, it’s not realistic to bake full recipe amounts of many of the recipes I make from cookbooks (see: Tuesdays with Dorie and French Fridays with Dorie participation). […]
Tag Archives | Jean Blacklock
what are you looking for?
- Homemade Iced Vo-Vos for Australia Day
- Cook the Book Fridays: Pasta with Cabbage, Winter Squash and Walnuts from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs bake pear blueberry cheesecake galettes from Duchess at Home
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Puffed Grain & Miso Cookies
- No-bake chocolate energy bites