If you read this blog regularly, you’ll know what a huge fan I am of “minifying” recipes, especially sweet ones. With only two of us in the house, it’s not realistic to bake full recipe amounts of many of the recipes I make from cookbooks (see: Tuesdays with Dorie and French Fridays with Dorie participation). […]
Tag Archives | Jean Blacklock
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie: Friendship Cookies from Dorie’s Cookies
- French Fridays: Plat du Jour – French Dinners Made Easy by Susan Herrmann Loomis
- What’s for dinner? Cooking with fridge, freezer and pantry staples
- Cook the Book Fridays: Butter Glazed Turnips from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie: Chocolate-Cranberry and Almond Cookies from Dorie’s Cookies