School. It’s where we teach kids how to read and write. We teach them sports, musical instruments and foreign languages. School is supposed to equip students with all the skills they need to survive in the real world. So why don’t they learn about food? Knowing about food, where it comes from and how to […]
This Food Revolution Day, Jamie Oliver is embarking on perhaps his most ambitious campaign ever – to make practical food education compulsory in schools across the world. Jamie says: I urgently need your help to make a real difference. We’re currently facing a global obesity epidemic, with 42 million children under the age of five either […]
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Salted-Chocolate Hot Fudge Sundaes from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Caramelized Cinnamon-Milk Chocolate Tart
- French Fridays: Les Petits Chefs make Mini Galettes “Crumble aux Pommes”
- The Big Social (Distance Edition) 2020: Share Food, Change Lives
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Popcorn Streusel Tops