School. It’s where we teach kids how to read and write. We teach them sports, musical instruments and foreign languages. School is supposed to equip students with all the skills they need to survive in the real world. So why don’t they learn about food? Knowing about food, where it comes from and how to […]
This Food Revolution Day, Jamie Oliver is embarking on perhaps his most ambitious campaign ever – to make practical food education compulsory in schools across the world. Jamie says: I urgently need your help to make a real difference. We’re currently facing a global obesity epidemic, with 42 million children under the age of five either […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie: Friendship Cookies from Dorie’s Cookies
- French Fridays: Plat du Jour – French Dinners Made Easy by Susan Herrmann Loomis
- What’s for dinner? Cooking with fridge, freezer and pantry staples
- Cook the Book Fridays: Butter Glazed Turnips from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie: Chocolate-Cranberry and Almond Cookies from Dorie’s Cookies