Real travel does require a bit of work So says Craig Doyle, the consultant editor for Dorling Kindersley’s Where to Go When. And he’s right. But planning travel isn’t the kind of work you dread. At least I don’t! I LOVE to spend hours poring over guide books and websites planning trips, figuring out transportation […]
It might surprise you to hear that, even in this day and age, and even with me being pretty attached to my iPhone and iPad, I am still a huge travel guidebook reader. It’s true! It might come from my very early travel days when, as a 11 year-old, I sat in the back of […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Croquets
- Cook the Book Fridays: Lightning-Fast Tahini Pork from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs work chocolate magic with Kerry Beal
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Smoky, Cheesy Cookies
- French Fridays: Tartinade choco-noisette (Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread)