We’re creatures of habit over in the eat. live. travel. write. household and change isn’t something we always embrace easily. Both Neil and I (and, in fact, Cleo too) have our habits and when it comes to cooking and baking, we both have our “ways” of doing things, our favourite bowls, utensils, bowls and appliances. […]
Win a Breville Sous Chef 12 Food Processor Thanks to the kind folks at Breville Canada, I have one Sous Chef 12 Food Processor (I wrote about it here) to give away to one lucky reader in Canada. The machine is valued at $399.99CAD! How to enter: There are 2 ways to enter (maximum of […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Spiced Pumpkin Jammers
- French Fridays – oeufs en cocotte aux champignons
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Bettelman
- French Fridays: Madeleines from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Gratin de Pâtes au Jambon (Cheesy Pasta Bake) from In the French kitchen with kids!