Welcome to Summer Reads 2017 where I’ll be reviewing a series of “not just cookbooks”. This week’s Summer Reads pick is a “can’t-put-down-able” book that I thoroughly enjoyed. Amy Thielen’s evocative memoir brought me into some of New York’s finest restaurant kitchens but also to the peaceful life in an off-the-grid cabin in the woods […]
Tag Archives | amy thielen
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: French Onion Soup from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs Cook the Books: Rice and Bean Bowls with Corn and Avocado Crema from The Complete Cookbook for Young Chefs
- Tuesdays with Dorie: Dark Chocolate Mousse from Baking Chez Moi
- Cook the Book Fridays: Sweet Chili Chicken Thighs from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs Cook the Books: Marble-size Meatballs with Quick and Easy Tomato Sauce from New Favorites for New Cooks