Welcome to Summer Reads 2017 where I’ll be reviewing a series of “not just cookbooks”. This week’s Summer Reads pick is a “can’t-put-down-able” book that I thoroughly enjoyed. Amy Thielen’s evocative memoir brought me into some of New York’s finest restaurant kitchens but also to the peaceful life in an off-the-grid cabin in the woods […]
Tag Archives | amy thielen
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Old Bay Pretzel-and-Cheese Cookies
- French Fridays: Warm chocolate cake with salted butter caramel sauce from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Chopped Thai Salad from Modern Lunch (with Allison Day!)
- eat. live. travel. write. is TEN today!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Cookies-and-Cream Tartlets