It’s not everyday one receives an invitation to “tea at Raffles, Paris” so when Carol from Paris Breakfasts wondered whether I might like to join her one sunny Wednesday afternoon last month, I jumped at the chance! Le Royal Monceau (Raffles, Paris) is a gorgeous building – as soon as you enter the lobby, you’re […]
Tag Archives | afternoon tea
what are you looking for?
- Spiced Red Lentil and Carrot Soup from Orange Appeal by Jamie Schler
- Win a copy of Orange Appeal by Jamie Schler
- French Fridays: Individual Chocolate Cakes with dulce de leche and fleur de sel from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs talk OceanWise with Chef Ned Bell
- Win a copy of Lure by Ned Bell and Valerie Howes