Aaah, Charcutepalooza. You and your July challenge (emulsified sausages). You just about did me in. Literally. Our relationship started out so promising – I mean, hot on the heels of June’s successful sausage stuffing party, (perhaps too close – just a week in between as I needed to complete this before leaving for Europe) I […]
This month’s Charcutepalooza challenge forced Ethan to move to Toronto just so he could help out 😉 And thank goodness because it really does take three people to stuff a sausage. Seriously. Throughout the whole time (hours!) that Ethan, Mr Neil and I were stuffing sausages, we were wondering how we would have done this […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Carrot Cake from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Orecchiette Pasta with Swiss Chard and Burrata from Bringing it Home!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Chocolate Creme Caramel
- French Fridays: Frenchie New Bistro Cooking
- Les Petits Chefs make Polish gnocchi from Wild Honey and Rye