I’ve just returned from the most peaceful New Years’ Eve I can remember in a number of years (are we getting old? Wait – don’t answer that!). And this is a very good thing. On New Year’s Eve, Neil, Neil’s mum and I headed down to Lummi Island. Where’s that, you ask? Lummi lies at […]
Tag Archives | the willows inn
what are you looking for?
- Spiced Red Lentil and Carrot Soup from Orange Appeal by Jamie Schler
- Win a copy of Orange Appeal by Jamie Schler
- French Fridays: Individual Chocolate Cakes with dulce de leche and fleur de sel from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs talk OceanWise with Chef Ned Bell
- Win a copy of Lure by Ned Bell and Valerie Howes