Welcome to Summer Reads 2017 where I’ll be reviewing a series of “not just cookbooks”. This weeks’ Summer Reads pick is a perfect beach read (or in my case, to be enjoyed on a terrace in Southwest France, surrounded by flowers and sipping rosé. Yes, really, this is how I read this book!) – Nina […]
Tag Archives | The Little French Bistro
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cocoa-Almond Uglies