Welcome to Summer Reads 2017 where I’ll be reviewing a series of “not just cookbooks”. This weeks’ Summer Reads pick is a perfect beach read (or in my case, to be enjoyed on a terrace in Southwest France, surrounded by flowers and sipping rosé. Yes, really, this is how I read this book!) – Nina […]
Tag Archives | The Little French Bistro
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Lightning-Fast Tahini Pork from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs work chocolate magic with Kerry Beal
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Smoky, Cheesy Cookies
- French Fridays: Tartinade choco-noisette (Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread)
- Les Petits Chefs work with Afrim Pristine from Cheese Boutique