See that up there ^^^ It’s this week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe from Baking Chez Moi. It’s an apple crumble where the crumble part is made from cookies and butter. It’s simply brilliant! A wonderfully easy way of making a crumble with pantry staples that tastes great. Dorie does it again! Dorie’s recipe calls for […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe was intriguing to say the least. Pan fried chicken breast coated in a mixture of crème fraîche and speculoos crumbs, aka cinnamon crunch chicken. Yes, you read it right. I approached this with some trepidation as it just sounds wrong. It took about 10 minutes to pull together… […]
I’ve kind of saved the best (well, my personal favourite) French Fridays with Dorie recipe til last this month. When I saw Speculoos were on the list for December, I was overjoyed. I lived in Belgium for a year as an exchange student when I was 17 and fell in love with these ginger-bready cookies […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sesame-Sea Salt Cookies
- Five things I learned about life from Mairlyn Smith’s Peace, Love and Fibre.
- Cook the Book Fridays: Mushroom-bacon galette from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs make lemon ricotta pancakes from Peace Love & Fibre with Mairlyn Smith
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Pistachio and Raspberry Financiers