Image © Kyla Zanardi My students LOVE to make crêpes (it’s part of a research project I do with my Grade 4s every year) and the boys in my cooking club tested the recipe which appears in In the French kitchen with kids (it really helped me with writing the recipe directions, watching how kids […]
Tag Archives | sarrasin
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sweet Cream Cheese Honey Nut Wafers
- Cook the Book Fridays: Tomato and peach panzanella from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Les Petits Chefs make Fall-Market Galette
- French Fridays: Buckwheat Crêpes (Galettes de Sarrasin)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cocoa-Almond Uglies