Admit it, you’ve dreamed of leaving behind your everyday life and moving to France (or Italy, or the Caribbean or… fill in the blanks!). Haven’t we all? But for most of us, it’s just not feasible to up and completely leave one’s life, job, family, house etc and start again in another country. It’s why […]
Win a copy of My Part-Time) Paris Life (US/ Canada) Thanks to St Martin’s Press, I have one copy of My (Part-Time) Paris Life (I wrote about it here) to give away to one lucky reader in the US/ Canada. How to enter: There are 2 ways to enter (maximum of two entries per person […]
what are you looking for?
- Summer Reads: Felix the Huddersfield Station Cat books
- Walking the Camino de Santiago: Villavante to Astorga
- Cook the Book Fridays: Shrimp Tacos from Everyday Dorie
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Roasted Rhubarb with Bitters
- Sorry I’m late I didn’t want to come: One introvert’s year of saying yes