This month’s Mactweets theme is one of Seasons and Holidays and I am fortunate that during the last class I taught at Le Dolci, I came up with this happy accident of a macaron – pumpkin pie flavoured 🙂 They were such a hit that I will be making them again for the seasonal classes […]
Happy Jour du Macaron! If you don’t believe me, you can check out the JDM’s official website here! Appropriately, I am posting my monthly macarons today. Let me start out by saying that I had HIGH hopes for Mactweets #5. The theme was “Spring Fling” and I envisioned beautiful tropical macs with flavours like coconut […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Croquets
- Cook the Book Fridays: Lightning-Fast Tahini Pork from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs work chocolate magic with Kerry Beal
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Smoky, Cheesy Cookies
- French Fridays: Tartinade choco-noisette (Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread)