Ouf! It’s the word of the week here in Paris where, after nearly 5 weeks, a few things have come to a (happy) end – namely, my time in Paris and a couple of other things I’ve been working on – and I am ready to head back to South West France for a couple […]
Tag Archives | Gˆåteau basque
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Devil’s Food Wafflets with Chocolate Sauce
- French Fridays: Roasted tomato quiche
- Devour Madrid: Tapas like a local
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Basque Macarons
- French Fridays: Le Grand Aioli (Garlic mayonnaise with accompaniments) from My Paris Kitchen