Love France? Have some Francophiles on your holiday list? Here are a couple of books you might be interested in. A Taste of Paris: A history of the Parisian love affair with food by David Downie Curious about the “Parisian love affair with food and wine“? Downie’s A Taste of Paris (one of the tastiest […]
Tag Archives | Edward Behr
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Smoothest, Silkiest, Creamiest, Tartest Lime Tart
- French Fridays: Almond cakes with browned butter from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make gougères from In the French kitchen with kids
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Devil’s Food Wafflets with Chocolate Sauce
- French Fridays: Roasted tomato quiche