Love France? Have some Francophiles on your holiday list? Here are a couple of books you might be interested in. A Taste of Paris: A history of the Parisian love affair with food by David Downie Curious about the “Parisian love affair with food and wine“? Downie’s A Taste of Paris (one of the tastiest […]
Tag Archives | David Downie
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Spiced Pumpkin Jammers
- French Fridays – oeufs en cocotte aux champignons
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Bettelman
- French Fridays: Madeleines from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Gratin de Pâtes au Jambon (Cheesy Pasta Bake) from In the French kitchen with kids!