This recipe was a happy accident of sorts. A couple of weeks ago it felt like my colleagues could use a pick-me-up after a particularly long and cold week and I wanted it to be a treat that everyone could eat, that I could make with the ingredients I have on hand. If I’m baking […]
Tag Archives | chocolate banana bread
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Devil’s Food Wafflets with Chocolate Sauce
- French Fridays: Roasted tomato quiche
- Devour Madrid: Tapas like a local
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Basque Macarons
- French Fridays: Le Grand Aioli (Garlic mayonnaise with accompaniments) from My Paris Kitchen