[donotprint] Those of you who read ELTW on a regular basis will know already that I am a huge Massimo Bruno fan. From the first time we ate at his supper club, I fell in love with his simple, rustic Italian fare. Even moreso when I attempted his Popette d’Uova and they were fantastic. Many […]
[donotprint] Remember the fabulous dinner at Massimo Bruno’s supper club we were treated to a while back? Well I am not sure if I am more excited to be going back there for my (gulp!) “milestone” birthday dinner with 22 of my closest friends in a couple of weeks or to have been given permission […]
An invitation to dinner is always welcome in the ELTW household and when it’s an invite to an “underground” Italian supper club, well that’s even better! Suresh at Spotlight Toronto recently invited us to participate in a dinner put on by Massimo Bruno, whose supper club, according to the website “explores the regions of Italy […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays – oeufs en cocotte aux champignons
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Bettelman
- French Fridays: Madeleines from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make Gratin de Pâtes au Jambon (Cheesy Pasta Bake) from In the French kitchen with kids!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Maple-Star Anise Cookies