If you’ve been reading this blog for a little while, or following me on Instagram or Twitter, you’ll know how much I love France. You might also know that in the past year or so, I’ve been travelling here more than usual. I’m actually on my fifth trip here in 15 months which sounds like […]
I’ve been in France just over a week now and have managed to hook up my phone/ Internet and TV services (anyone who lives or who has lived in France will know that this is a major accomplishment!) which is making blogging a lot easier! I also had the pleasure of spending a few days […]
Good morning, from France, even! And yes, it’s Friday. So shouldn’t I be posting a recipe from Dorie Greenspan’s Around my French Table? Sadly, after nearly 5 years, that project is over 🙁 We posted our last recipe from the book on May 22nd, then our final post about our experiences last week. So this […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Bread and Chocolate Coffee Can Brioche Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Summer Reads: My Paris Market Cookbook
- French Fridays: Chocolate terrine with fresh ginger crème anglaise from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Sesame-Sea Salt Cookies
- Five things I learned about life from Mairlyn Smith’s Peace, Love and Fibre.