Posted by https://www.eatlivetravelwrite.com/2017/09/no-bake-hazelnut-vanilla-energy-bites/
© 2017 eat. live. travel. write.. All rights reserved.
No bake hazelnut vanilla energy bites
Easy no-bake hazelnut vanilla energy bites.
- Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Use a 1 tablespoon cookie scoop to portion the mixture and gently roll each portion in your hands. Place on the baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Place the baking tray in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Store the bites in the fridge in an airtight container.
Note that "cook time" is actually "fridge time"