Posted by https://www.eatlivetravelwrite.com/2017/07/cookies-and-milk-cookies/
© 2017 eat. live. travel. write.. All rights reserved.
Easy 6-ingredient cookies and milk cookies.
- 175 mL (3/4 cup) Duo Penotti Cookies & Milk Spread
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 150g (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon flaky sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350˚F and line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, using electric hand beaters, mix the Cookies & Milk Spread, egg and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Whisk the flour, baking soda and sea salt together and gradually combine with the wet ingredients with the mixer on low speed.
- Use a 1½ teaspoon cookie scoop to portion the cookies. Flatten them slightly onto the tray with the bottom of a small glass. Place the cookies about 5cm (2 inches) apart to allow for spreading.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to sit on the trays for 5 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool to room temperature.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for 5 days.