Posted by https://www.eatlivetravelwrite.com/2016/02/french-fridays-les-petits-pots/
© 2016 eat. live. travel. write.. All rights reserved.
No-bake cheesecake "pots de crème"
Inspired by the yoghurt in little glass jars this no-bake dessert tastes just like banana cheesecake.
- 250g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons Riviera Petit Pot Crème fraîche
- 1 Riviera Petit Pot Set-Style Vanilla Yoghurt (125mls)
- 2 small ripe bananas
- toasted sliced almonds, for garnish
- banana slices, for garnish
- Beat the cream cheese and crème fraîche together until creamy, using an electric hand mixer.
- In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade, pulse the banana and yoghurt until well combined and creamy.
- Gently the banana mixture into the cream cheese with a rubber spatula and mix until combined.
- Divide the mixture between four Riviera Petit Pot yoghurt jars.
- Allow to set in the fridge for a few hours (the longer you let it set, the firmer and more "cheesecake-like" it will become. If you prefer a "pudding" texture, let it set for less time).
- Garnish with toasted sliced almonds and banana slices