Posted by https://www.eatlivetravelwrite.com/2015/02/how-to-make-an-awesome-smoothie-in-any-blender/
© 2015 eat. live. travel. write.. All rights reserved.
Here’s one of my favourite blends that works in just about any blender. The dates add sweetness; feel free to omit or use an alternative sweetener like honey, maple syrup or stevia.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup spinach
- a few sprigs of fresh mint
- 2 soft dates (or more to taste)
- a spoonful of cashew butter or other nut butter
- a few ice cubes
- water, nut milk or coconut water
- Combine everything in the blender with enough liquid to blend and blitz until smooth.