It’s bold. It’s rich. It’s velvety. Yup, it’s Second Cup’s Flat White that I told you about last week: a coffee with its origins in Australia, featuring a double shot of signature Second Cup Espresso Forte, paired with steamed milk and a very thin layer of micro foam. The Second Cup Flat White is the perfect balance of espresso and velvety steamed milk with a robust, intensely rich flavour and smooth consistency and it’s now available at Second Cup locations across Canada. Second Cup is the first national specialty coffee retailer to add the Flat White to its menu and now it’s being served fresh from a one-of-a-kind Piaggio truck in Toronto this weekend.
Where: Second Cup, 355 Danforth Avenue, Toronto, ON
When: Saturday, September 20, 2014 1:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. and Sunday, September 21, 2014 1:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
The Flat White Piaggio truck will travel across the country throughout September and October 2014. Visit Second Cup on Facebook and follow them on Twitter @secondcup (#espressoloversrejoice #flatwhite) for up to date information on the Piaggio’s location.
Second Cup $50 gift card giveaway!
To help celebrate the availability of the Flat White in Canada, Second Cup is offering one lucky eat. live. travel. write. reader (in Canada) the chance to win a Second Cup gift card valued at $50.
How to enter:
There are 2 ways to enter (maximum of two entries per person for the duration of the contest).
1. Leave a comment on this post telling me why you’d like to try a Flat White from Second Cup.
2. Tweet the following message: Enter to win a @secondcup $50 gift card on @eatlivtravwrite ! #espressoloversrejoice Details: http://bit.ly/YSTSxF then come back to leave a second comment letting me know you did.
Eligibility and contest rules:
– Open to Canadian readers only.
– No purchase of any product necessary for entry.
– Winner will be chosen randomly (using www.random.org) from all qualified entries on Wednesday September 24th 2014 after 6pm EST.
– Winner will be notified via email Thursday September 25th 2014.
Disclosure: I have received compensation in exchange for writing this post. Second Cup has not reviewed this material prior to publication and all opinions are my own.
Congrats Tiff who won my Dinner in 30 Minutes or Less giveaway – I’ve sent you an email!