Posted by https://www.eatlivetravelwrite.com/2014/08/whats-cooking-overnight-oats/
© 2014 eat. live. travel. write.. All rights reserved.
Overnight oats, bircher style
8 hrs 10 mins
Easy to prepare the night before, these peanut-butter oats are served bircher muesli style!
- 2 tablespoons Kraft All-Natural smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup 0% plain Greek yoghurt (or whatever plain yoghurt you prefer)
- 1 cup thick cut (not instant or quick cook) rolled oats
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons honey
- To serve
- per person, about 1/4 cup milk (I used skim)
- Mixed berries
- Mixed seeds or nuts
- In a small bowl whisk the peanut butter until soft.
- Add the yoghurt to the peanut butter and whisk to combine until smooth.
- Mix the oats with the water and add the honey.
- Add the yoghurt mix and stir to combine.
- Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
- To serve:
- Divide the mixture into 3 bowls.
- Pour over milk and stir to loosen the oats
- Top with the berries and seeds/ nuts.