Posted by https://www.eatlivetravelwrite.com/2011/10/canadian-tire-kitchen-crew-mission-3-2-chocolate-coeur-a-la-creme/
© 2011 eat. live. travel. write.. All rights reserved.
Chocolate coeur à la crème
A creamy dessert that tastes as good as it looks!
- 1 cup whipping (35%) cream
- 250g cream cheese
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 100g melted and cooled dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup sifted icing sugar
- Whip the 1 cup of cream until it forms soft peaks.
- Refrigerate until needed.
- Beat the cream cheese and remaining cream until well blended.
- Add the cooled melted chocolate and icing sugar and beat until all ingredients are combined.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Place in ramekins or damp cheesecloth-lined heart molds.
- Refrigerate overnight (or as long as you can stand to wait!).
- Serve with fresh pureed raspberries.