More deliciousness from the Ferry building. I mean, really, who needs city tourist buses when you have the Ferry Building right next to your hotel. I could have spent HOURS there (well, more hours than I already did). When Neil and I return to California next summer with both our parents in tow, we will SO be spending a lot of time here….
San Francisco Ferry Building
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
what are you looking for?
- Cook the Book Fridays: Sheet pan supper-balsamic chicken with baby potatoes and mushrooms from Everyday Dorie
- Les Petits Chefs made treats from Peace, Love and Fibre by Mairlyn Smith
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Mint-White Chocolate Pots de Crème
- Lemon blueberry financiers for National Cupcake Day
- French Fridays: Hachis Parmentier