Inspired by Mark Bitten’s recent post, I thought I would give you an idea of a typical Neil packed lunch (yes, I am a big suck and pack his lunch). Today is a great day for Neil (I am out tonight at my writing class and so I know his dinner will be slim pickings – hence the gourmet lunch!)
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Duck Fat Cookies from My Paris Kitchen
- Walking the Camino de Santiago: Carrión de los Condes to Calzadilla de la Cueza
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Cast-Iron Pan Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- A Taste of Prince Edward County
- Walking the Camino de Santiago: Frómista to Carrión de los Condes