Les Petits Chefs were thrilled to welcome Rossy Earle back for the FIFTH visit to our kitchen lab! I can’t tell you how grateful I am to folks like Rossy – who are willing to take time out of their busy schedule to come and share their culinary knowledge and culture with my students. This […]
Tag Archives | yuca
what are you looking for?
- Liz on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make Jamie’s #ComfortFood profiteroles
- Mr. Neil on Les Petits Chefs make Jamie’s #ComfortFood profiteroles
- Mr. Neil on Potatoes, three ways for the Holidays
- Desiree on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.