Yes, it’s time for another instalment of the Cookbook Book Club that I take part in around once a month with Jan from Family Bites and Jenn (from Chocolate Shavings). After our début with #dinnerwithMarcella we followed up late last year with #dinnerwithNigella. This month we ventured to the Middle East with dishes from Ottolenghi, […]
They’re back! That’s right – another year of Les Petits Chefs has started We have an exciting term planned for the boys with lots of visiting chefs and a few field trips too but for the first couple of weeks I wanted to cook with the boys myself to get a feel for their skill […]
Those of you who have been reading about Les Petits Chefs for a while now (we’re celebrating three years this term!) will know that I don’t shy away from “difficult” recipes with them. Spurred on by the boys and their “can-do” attitude, I always imagine that anything is possible in the science lab twice a […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey
- Ann Mah on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Adria J. Cimino on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.