Inspiration. Sometimes it strikes when you are least expecting it. As I’m really trying to bake and cook more seasonally using local ingredients where possible, it’s something that’s constantly on my mind. I’m trying to go to the supermarket or greengrocer with no fixed idea in my head and just buying what’s good on the […]
Tag Archives | Yasser Qahawish
what are you looking for?
- Blueberry-almond tartlets
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Coffee Malteds (kind of…)
- Summer Reads: Duck Season: Eating, Drinking and Other Misadventures in Gascony, France’s Last Best Place
- Armagnac, a primer (for #Winophiles)
- French Fridays: Clafoutis, Southwest France style (for #Winophiles)