Yes folks, it’s World Nutella Day 2012! Once again, Sara from Ms. Adventures in Italy and Michelle from Bleeding Espresso are hosting “World Nutella Day 2012″ (the SIXTH instalment!) – a day to celebrate, get creative with, and most importantly, eat Nutella. After 2010’s cheesecake and 2011’s Nutella lamingtons, this year I tried something I have been […]
Tag Archives | world nutella day 2012
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life