Winnipeg is one of the longer stops when you travel across Canada from Toronto to Vancouver on Via Rail’s The Canadian. Whilst VIA does offer an organised tour of some of the city’s highlights, you can also wander on your own – should that be your choice, I highly recommend checking out The Forks Market […]
Tag Archives | Winnipeg
what are you looking for?
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)