I’m not really one for making New Years’ Resolutions. I find that if I “break” a resolution, I end up beating myself up so I just don’t. But it doesn’t mean that I’m not looking for ways to improve myself and my life (you know, eat more plants and move more, that sort of thing!), […]
Tag Archives | Winnie Abramson
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen