I’m not really one for making New Years’ Resolutions. I find that if I “break” a resolution, I end up beating myself up so I just don’t. But it doesn’t mean that I’m not looking for ways to improve myself and my life (you know, eat more plants and move more, that sort of thing!), […]
Tag Archives | Winnie Abramson
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs make crêpes and galettes