Yes it’s that time of year again… no, not St Valentine’s Day/ weekend/ month as I have variously heard it referred to over the past week, but Days of Wine and Chocolate though Wineries of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Some of you might remember that Neil and I headed there last year and whilst we enjoyed the weekend, […]
Wine and chocolate. A dream pairing, right? Well… yeah, unless you’ve been rather ill and told that you need to give your innards a bit of a rest from rich food…. Ahem. Not ideal when Neil and I had been planning to go up to Niagara-on-the-Lake over the recent Family Day weekend to indulge in […]
what are you looking for?
- Food Revolution Ambassador Monthly Challenge for November 2014: Slow cooker curried squash soup and Naan
- French Fridays with Dorie: Storzapretis
- Les Petits Chefs visit Lisa Marie (and a Street Food Diaries giveaway!)
- Mastering the Art of French Eating now in paperback (and a giveaway!)
- Risotto-stuffed squash (and a giveaway)