This post is brought to you by Niagara Canada and The Co. If you’re playing one of those word association games and you hear the word “Niagara”, I’m going to guess that your response might be “Falls”. Niagara Falls. For someone who grew up on another continent, the Falls always sounded so exotic. I’d seen […]
Last month when we got to check out Niagara Falls thanks to our friends at Expedia.ca, we’d only been back home after our trip to France for a couple of weeks so barely had time to plan what we would do in the Falls. Of course, there is no shortage of things to do and […]
Yes it’s that time of year again… no, not St Valentine’s Day/ weekend/ month as I have variously heard it referred to over the past week, but Days of Wine and Chocolate though Wineries of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Some of you might remember that Neil and I headed there last year and whilst we enjoyed the weekend, […]
Wine and chocolate. A dream pairing, right? Well… yeah, unless you’ve been rather ill and told that you need to give your innards a bit of a rest from rich food…. Ahem. Not ideal when Neil and I had been planning to go up to Niagara-on-the-Lake over the recent Family Day weekend to indulge in […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen