For those of you who have been following along my adventures for a little while, this week’s Tuesdays with Dorie/ Baking with Julia could nearly be a wordless post. I mean, I made bread. And it looks and tastes amazing. Period. Full Stop. (if you’re new to this site, this in itself is incredible!) Not […]
Tag Archives | whole wheat bread
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen