This post is sponsored by Gay Lea. Say what….? It’s DECEMBER? How on earth did that happen? Here I am merrily working away at recipe development for my book and all of a sudden I raise my head and it’s the end of the year. Time flies! In any case, I’m scrambling to get things […]
This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe (Rose Fraisier, p 103) was a perfect way to celebrate the arrival (finally!) of local strawberries. The Fraisier is a traditional French dessert – “it’s always a layer cake and the layers are never covered, because you’re meant to see the berries, cut, so their beautiful centers are clearly […]
Disclosure: KitchenAid Canada has provided me with product as compensation for my services and posts but all posts represent my own opinion. Regular readers might remember that I’ve written before about how impressed I have been with my KitchenAid® 30-Inch Freestanding Electric Range with Even-Heat™ Technology and Warming Drawer. While the initial decision of “which […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)