This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe (Rose Fraisier, p 103) was a perfect way to celebrate the arrival (finally!) of local strawberries. The Fraisier is a traditional French dessert – “it’s always a layer cake and the layers are never covered, because you’re meant to see the berries, cut, so their beautiful centers are clearly […]
Disclosure: KitchenAid Canada has provided me with product as compensation for my services and posts but all posts represent my own opinion. Regular readers might remember that I’ve written before about how impressed I have been with my KitchenAid® 30-Inch Freestanding Electric Range with Even-Heat™ Technology and Warming Drawer. While the initial decision of “which […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos