I’m a little late to the party with February’s Food Revolution Ambassador Monthly Challenges but I’m here! One of the tasks we were given this month was: Embrace wonky veg! Jamie has been on a mission to cut food waste and get wonky veg back into our shopping basket. This month, we want you to […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Wheat Berry and Tuna Salad, p 139) was one I was super excited about – not for the tuna, mind you (I had no intention of making a tuna dish, it’s one of the fish I really cannot eat) – because it involved wheat berries. Wheat berries are […]
what are you looking for?
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)