We’re in a race to the finish line right now, us teachers. I have just a few weeks left of school but feel like I have a few months’ worth of work to get through before school’s out for the summer. Yikes! When I am really busy at work, one of the things I often […]
Finally it feels like spring is really here to stay (albeit a month or so late but I’ll take it!). One of my absolute favourite things is the first time you can sit out on your porch and eat your breakfast or lunch on the weekend – it feels so decadent! I love the early […]
Next week I’ll be heading into the final term of the school year. Typically known as the term that you miss if you blink. Although it’s long, it feels like it goes by in a flash – the key to getting everything done that you need to is being organized. And not just at work. […]
I don’t know about you but I’m kind of “done” with the winter. Yes, yes, I know the days are getting longer (although when you get up at 5.30 it doesn’t make much difference) but it’s just been so cold and dreary lately… getting out of bed has been hard. Even the prospect of breakfast […]
I don’t know about you but the ridiculously cold weather we’ve been having lately here in Toronto is making me crave comfort food (apologies to those of you who read from Australia – I am guessing you don’t want any comfort food in the middle of summer!). Unfortunately, on the heels of the festive season […]
what are you looking for?
- Joy M on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Malcolm Andrews on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Rice Pudding and Caramel Apples
- SY on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Coco in the Kitchen on What’s cooking? Mini chicken pot pies