Located in the Nyaungshwe Township of Taunggyi District of Shan State, Inle is the second largest lake in Burma with a surface area of about 120 km squared and with thriving communities (complete with floating gardens) located in the villages along the lake’s shore (population of the lake – the people are known as the […]
Tag Archives | weaving workshops Inle Lake
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month