(a note before we begin – is it deviled or devilled? Spell check tells me devilled is incorrect but both Larousse Gastronomique and The Oxford Companion to Food use two “l”s. Google, of course, tells me that people use both spellings) Did you know – October is World Egg Month and today being Hallowe’en, I […]
Tag Archives | wasabi
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)