If you’ve been reading this site for a while now, you’ll know that I love to travel. And when I travel, I like to take walking tours. Especially ones involving food 😉 Sadly, my life is not one constant trip so when I am home in Toronto, I like to explore just as much as […]
Tag Archives | walking tours toronto
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Salted butter caramel-chocolate mousse from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs visit Langdon Hall
- Book review: The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino
- Giveaway: Win a copy of The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino (worldwide)
- Chocolate melting moments