I was really looking forward to this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe – finally something sweet after many weeks of fishy-ness. Waffles! Yay! Something I don’t eat much (I don’t have a waffle maker so I do tend to order them when I go out for brunch) and something I have only made one […]
And so it continues…. Somehow the French Fridays with Dorie crew as we approach our final 10 months or so of cooking from Around my French Table has ended up with a lot of fish dishes to cook – and not just in the fish chapter! It’s going to be a long fishy run to […]
what are you looking for?
- Blueberry-almond tartlets
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Coffee Malteds (kind of…)
- Summer Reads: Duck Season: Eating, Drinking and Other Misadventures in Gascony, France’s Last Best Place
- Armagnac, a primer (for #Winophiles)
- French Fridays: Clafoutis, Southwest France style (for #Winophiles)