There aren’t many desserts left in Around my French Table for us to make (as in, under 10 of them – cue panic!) and we’re rationing them out so I was pleased to see Visitandine (p 436) make the cut for this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe! Described as “a simple very white cake […]
Tag Archives | visitandine
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey